About the Mobile App:
- DDproperty AgentNet app is only for Real Estate Agents with a DDproperty account.
- The app is available in Thai and English
AgentNet app is a mobile extension from DDproperty, Thailand’s leading property site. The app allows existing real estate agents to market their properties, respond to clients’ enquiries and update listings while on the go.
If you are a property agent, always on the move, and looking to get increased exposure online, download our app today to enjoy all the features instantly.
- Add property listings immediately after obtaining permission to sell property
- Immediately take photos and update them onto your property listings
- Instant updates on buyers and sellers' enquiries
- Respond to buyers/sellers' enquiries
DDproperty.com is Thailand's leading property portal and a website of PropertyGuru's Network – Asia's Property Guru.
A favourite with local property seekers, DDproperty.com is the largest online property database in Thailand with several awards under its belt and features real time access to multi-media rich content covering property and home-related products, services, news, advice, guides and tools. It works closely with prominent real estate developers in Thailand and overseas, over 20,000 housing agents, and home-related firms.
DDProperty (http://ddproperty.com/) is not only available in Thailand but also in Malaysia with PropertyGuru Malaysia (http://www.propertyguru.com.my/), Indonesia with Rumah (http://www.rumah.com/) and RumahDijual (http://rumahdijual.com/), and PropertyGuru in Singapore (http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/).
About PropertyGuru Group
PropertyGuru Group is Asia’s leading online property portal group used by more than 14 million property buyers, viewing over 116 million property pages and generating over 500,000 enquiries for real estate developer and agent advertisers – every month – across Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia and Thailand.
The Group has developed and launched 15 mobile applications in four countries and three languages. At present, the Group records over 2.5 million downloaded mobile apps in the region, resulting in a slew of three MOBEX awards sweep.
Headquartered in Singapore, PropertyGuru was founded in 2006 by two entrepreneurs with a vision to simplify the property search process and help buyers, sellers and investors make better property decisions faster.
Taking advantage of Asia’s growing affluence, property demand and online explosion, PropertyGuru has become market leader in Singapore, Thailand and Indonesia. The Group received S$175 million investment - the largest in the technology sector in Southeast Asia in 2015 - to support its innovation, marketing and further expansion in the region.
- Bug fixes and other app improvements
- The DDproperty AgentNet app helps you create and manage your listings, and respond to enquiries and close sales any time, anywhere.
- We value your feedback and take them seriously. In fact, your feedback helps build the next great feature of the app, so feel free to send them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Support: 4.1 and up
Category: House & Home
Number of votes: 32
Update date: December 20, 2019
Screen Recorder & Video Editor Team
TikTok Pte. Ltd.